Sunday 12 May 2013

WHY BLOG?

So, after spending a fair bit of time on many sites and blogs, I've decided to start my own Blog. We have been failsafers now for about 4 months, and it is changing our lives! The biggest thing I've found is the initial hurdle and fear of how hard it is, to actually get started! So, I've decided to blog a daily entry of our food intake. I'm also hoping this will encourage me to get more creative as people will be watching. So it may take on a structured look, or it may just be totally random. (I'm guessing a lot of totally random as we have a crazy busy house and time as limited). I'm hoping this blog will help those who read the books but feel like its just too hard. I'm hoping that this will allow other parents to see that it really isnt that hard and it can have amazing benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment