Thursday 16 May 2013

Thursday!

Ok, Im thinking frenzy free may have been wishful thinking! Why is it there never seems to be enough hours in the day!

Breakfast:
GF toast
GF rice puffs with rice milk and tinned pear

School Lunch box:
At the boys request! Same lunch as yesterday. They love it! 
1 x pear
French fry chips
celery sticks

After school snack:
Home made popcorn!
(Super easy to make, just break up some FS rice cakes, pour over melted nutlex and sprinkle with salt. Bake in the over for 5 mins or so to get them crunchy. Tastes just like popcorn.)

Dinner:
Crumbed chicken tenders (crumb with rice flour, egg and crushed rice puffs)
oven baked FS chips
Pureed pear as sauce.

Im so coming down with something. Im going to try the onions in my socks thing tonight. I will know if it works because I have been a chronic asthmatic all my life and I know Im about to get sick with a really croupy cough. My Dr laughs because Im the only adult she knows who gets croup. I can feel i t coming, so if I don't wake up barking like a dog, ill know the onions worked!

Tonight was our third night with our new in home tutor, and she commented on how much calmer DS4 was.
Not sure if its early signs of improvement being GF or just a fluke, but he is definately quieter!


2 comments:

  1. Just tried the rice cake popcorn. It was a big hit! Many thanks. That and the 'bicken' has definitely put some variation in our somewhat monotonous diet. Happy kids = happy mummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sarah! Glad it was a hit. Its always a winner here. I served it up the other day to our tutor who comes to our home twice a week and she couldnt believe it wasnt real pop corn!

    ReplyDelete