Tuesday 14 May 2013

Tuesday! Sick and dont want to do this!

Feel like I've been run over by a truck. So today is a food diary which Im sure everyone will relate to! The I cant be bothered day! I have no GF bread so have to make up a lunch. I could just do gluten but I reluctantly believe that I am already seeing results in just 24 hours. So, lets see what happens with the days intake!

Breakfast:
Definately rice bubbles with tinned pear in syrup and rice/soy milk.

School Lunch box:
So I'm currently boiling eggs and rice, NFI what its going to turn into but it will eventually be lunch! LOL
So I ended up with, chicken fried with spring onion and rice malt syrup mixed with the rice. Served with lettuce and boiled egg.
Celery and Beans for brain food
2 x arrowroot biscuits
1 x pear
Red Rock sea salt chips


After school snack:
We have a busy arvo with extra activities and with not feeling well I wanted something really quick!
Finely chopped (yup you guessed it) spring onion and celery. Mix with lactose free yogurt. This is tolerated only once or twice a week. Other than that we are dairy free!
Serve with Sakata plain crackers. Or in my case today, as I just realised I've run out........ broken up pieces of rice crackers!

And some magic cordial as a treat!


OH AND HERE IS THE REAL LIFE VERSION OF FS TRIALS!
I was just posting on a Facebook group Im part of, and I was advised that rice bubbles are not GF!
And then I realised I also mucked up with the biscuits! 
Oh well, just another small set back. Just continue on!

Dinner:
Crumbed Blue Genedier (crumbed with rice flour, egg and crushed GF rice puffs)
Rice with spring onion and celery (left overs from lunch)
and a slice of gluten free bread.
Had to be a quick one as we have a school meeting tonight!

So if you make a mistake, dont stress! It happens! Just remember we are doing a GREAT job!



No comments:

Post a Comment